Total & Permanent Disability lawyers
We understand how traumatic a severe injury or illness can be for the injured party and their loved ones; it can be a stressful, confusing experience – one that you can’t go through alone.
At Schreuders, we work to resolve Superannuation TPD insurance claims in the shortest possible timeframe and for the full amount of the policy. We will also help you identify your potential entitlement to additional compensation outside of your Superannuation policy.
Adelaide’s leading compensation law firm
If you’ve suffered an injury or illness prevents you from returning to work, one of our expert permanent disablement TPD lawyers can work with you to understand your situation in detail so that we can determine the best course of action that will enable us to have your TPD insurance claim paid out by your super fund as swiftly as possible.
Our lawyers work quickly and sensitively to get you the resolution and compensation you deserve. When you engage the Schreuders’ team to handle your TPD claim process, we personally assist you, building a strong support team of medical experts and barristers who specialize in TPD law.
Whatever stage you are currently in, contact us for assistance and guidance using our free online case assessment, and we can assist you in starting or finishing your claim for compensation.Free Online Assessment
- Seek medical advice and treatment as soon as possible.
- Maintain a diary with all events, receipts, documents, insurance and medical records.
- Get in touch with a personal injury lawyer to assist you with formulating a claim.
Are you eligible for a claim?
If you are unable to return to work following an injury or illness, you may be entitled to make a TPD claim, which provides you with a substantial benefit under your superannuation policy. What you are entitled to depends on the criteria within your specific policy. Our specialist TPD lawyers can help you navigate these details and decide whether you have a legitimate claim with your insurance company.
TPD criteria may include but not be limited to, requiring that the injured or unwell party:
- be unable to work in any employment for which they are reasonably qualified by education, training or experience as a result of their injury or illness
- have stopped working due to injury or illness
- be under 65 years of age when they stopped working
- have an active insurance policy when they stopped working.
Frequently Asked Questions...
How long does the process take?
In many cases, we can turn a permanent disability claim around in as little as 3 to 6 months, compared to the industry average of 24.
When should I speak to a lawyer?
It’s a good idea to initiate a potential TPD superannuation claim promptly. Our experienced TPD lawyers have helped thousands of clients make claims successfully, and our team works quickly to establish the basis of your claim and gather any necessary evidence relevant to your personal situation.
How much compensation will I get?
Based on your personal situation, our law firm will provide an estimate of the monetary value of your claim for TPD compensation, which may include:
- a lump sum payment, based on the level of insurance cover you hold, to provide income protection and to cover expenses
- early release of the injured party’s superannuation funds
With us, it’s personal
At Schreuders, we make your business, our business. Our TPD lawyers offer personal, tailored legal services on a no win, no fee basis.
Our 99% success rate is a testament to the time we take to understand you and your journey and to the hard work we put in to get you the results you deserve.
With over 25 years’ experience, we know what it takes to ensure your compensation claim is settled quickly. Our no win, no fee policy means that if our TPD lawyers don’t win your compensation claim then we don’t charge you legal fees.
South Australia based total & permanent disability lawyers
Mark is is the founder and Principal Lawyer at Schreuders, and is recognised by his peers as an authority on compensation law in Australia. Mark has personally helped thousands of personal injury victims get the damages they are entitled to.
Here’s just a few of the big settlements they have won for Sydney residents recently:
- A man from Blacktown compensated $300,000
- A woman from Matraville compensated $172,000
- A man from Carringbah compensated $90,000
- A man from Liverpool compensated $80,000